Snippet

Hit News 88 Vol. 3

.
01 Midnight Star - Don't Rock The Boat
02 Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
03 Duran Duran - All She Wants Is
04 Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
05 The Jets - Cross My Broken Heart
06 Karyn - White The Way You Love Me
07 N.W.A - Express Yourself
08 The Bangles - Eternal Flame
09 Eight Wonder - Cross My Heart (Version)
10 Slick Rick - Childrens Story
11 Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
12 The Boys - Dial My Heart
13 Sterling Silver & Mac Delight - It's A Shame
14 Sandra - Heaven Can Wait
15 Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
16 Soul II Soul - Back to Life (However Do You Want Me)
17 Will To Power - Dreamin'
18 Inner City - Good Life 
19 Rick Astley - Rick'S Hit Mix (Megamix)
20 Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes 2 (Vocal Club)
21 Narada Michael Walden - Divine Emotions

Leave a Reply