Snippet

Smash Hits Party 88

.

01. Bros - When Will I Be Famous
02. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
03. Brother Beyond - The Harder I Try
04. Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything)
05. Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
06. Erasure - Ship Of Fools
07. Terence Trent D'arby - Sign Your Name
08. Wet Wet Wet - Angel Eyes (Home and Away)
09. T'Pau - Valentine
10. Rick Astley - My Arms Keep Missing You
11. Hazel Dean - Who’s Leaving Who
12. Five Star - Another Weekend
13. Jermaine Stewart - Say It Again
14. Glenn Medeiros - Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You
15. Salt 'N' Pepa - Push It
16. Coldcut Featuring Yazz And The Plastic Population - Doctorin’ The House
17. S'Express - Theme From S’Express
18. Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
19. Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
20. Krush - House Arrest
21. Jellybean Featuring Adele Bertei - Just A Mirage
22. Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
23. Prefab Sprout - The King Of Rock ’N’ Roll
24. Billy Idol - Hot In The City
25. INXS - New Sensation
26. The Primitives - Crash
27. Danny Wilson - Mary’s Prayer
28. The Proclaimers - Letter From America

Smash Hits Party 88

Leave a Reply