Snippet

Freestyle Gold II

01. Corina - Whispers
02. Daisy Dee - It's Gonna Be Alright (Radio Edit)
03. Debbie Deb -Fantasy
04. Deborah Harry - Call Me (Debbie Does Dallas)
05. Denise Lopez - Sayin' Sorry (Dont Make It Right)
06. Donna Williams - Alabyes
07. Expose - I Wish The Phone Would Ring (Extended Version)
08. Gina Go Go - I Can't Face The Fact
09. India - The Lover That Rocks You (All Night)
10. Laissez Faire - Swept Away
11. Laura Enea - This Is The Right Time
12. Midnight Fantasy & Nadia - Is It Me Or Is It Her
13. Monet - Come On To Me
14. Nyasia - Midnight Passion
15. Pam Russo - It Works For Me
16. Rios Sissters - You
17. Sa-Fire - Boy I've Been Told
18. Sweet Sensation - Each And Every Time (In The Mood Mix)
19. The Cover Girls - If You Want My Love (Here It Is)
20. Verigo - Step Into My World

Leave a Reply